Welcome to the team as brand and communication consultant (M/F/D)
Are you enthusiastic about brands and already have agency experience? Do you have experience with communication measures and media? Do you enjoy advising existing customers and managing projects holistically? Are you a team player and do you like value-oriented cooperation?
Then apply to us as a brand and communication consultant.
We at Dietrich Identity love to help our clients discover the power of brands to make long-lasting and positive impressions, both internally and externally. We also love strategy, and to roll up our sleeves for implementation. We understand small and medium-sized companies. Like us, they are shaped by their values.
Participation is important to us. Thus, stakeholders become participants. During their journey with us our clients discover what everyone wants to find but very few do ― their true values.
We are looking for
You, with experience in a brand consultancy or marketing agency. You want to take the next step towards holistic projects with visibility and responsibility.
You find it easy to develop targeted communication measures and campaigns based on the brand strategy – because our belief is “No brand, no marketing”. You convince our customers with a clear communication strategy and messages tailored to the target group.
As a project lead, you are the central contact person for the customer and the project team and you keep an eye on timing and budget. You like to give presentations and enjoy facilitating workshops.
In short, we are looking for the brand heroes of tomorrow with the brand at heart and enthusiasm for new customers and projects.
What we offer you
- Working with an interdisciplinary team of consultants, designers, copywriters and much more.
- Challenging and diverse projects
- A personal, respectful working atmosphere
- A systematic consulting approach with proven methods
- A strong own brand model
- The opportunity for personal development
- Remote working
- Employee events
- Bonus agreement
- Definition of target groups and derivation of communication goals, in B2C and B2B
- Selection of efficient communication measures, budget recommendation and media planning – analog (OOH, print, radio) and digital (display, video, social media, SEA)
- Preparation of strategy presentations and communication concepts
- Campaign implementation and reporting based on defined KPIs
- Project management of a cross-functional project team
- Lead and support of consulting projects: project organization, implementation and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative analyses, brand and value workshops, presentations
- Development of existing customers
- Writing technical articles or blog articles
- Further development of our brand consulting in the field of communication
Your know-how includes
- Several years of professional experience in a brand consultancy or comparable agency
- Technical expertise in the areas of brand strategy and related communication fields (marketing, communication and media)
- First-hand experience in the management of customer projects
- Project budget responsibility and cost control
- Enjoying customer contact and a confident demeanor
- Completed studies or equivalent training in the field of communication or marketing, ideally with a focus on branding
- Fluent written and spoken business English – other foreign languages are an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Pragmatic, goal-oriented implementation qualities
- Strong customer orientation, team player, positive thinking and acting
Submit your application to
Dietrich Identity GmbH
t: +49 89 5527 188 0
f: +49 89 5527 188 20
Tell us why you are the one, what your motivation is, when you can start and what your desired salary would be.