In our lectures we present our projects to a larger audience. Curious? Ask us about a keynote speech at your next symposium, conference or meeting.
Here is an overview of our recent events:
- Akademie der Werbung: Marketing is dead. Long live the brand?
- Fundraising conference: Fundraising – Image and brand for NPOs
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Psychiatrie: Delusion and Reality – Image and Brand in Psychiatry
- BDU- Fachgruppe Healthcare: Der Informationsbauchladen – Clinical Communication Today
- Kongress Klinikmanagement:Success Criteria for an Employer Brand
- Nachhaltigkeitskongress: Learning from Nature – Identity Development as an Instrument for Change
- Kaminabend Avocado: typical instead of arbitrary design – criteria for the success of corporate design
- Stiftungsnetzwerk: Brand management in foundations. Get to the event here.
- Händlerbund: Why strong brands are particularly important for online retail.
- Netzwerk ChefsCulinar: Brand success factor in hospitality. Find the report here.
- Bankhaus Donner & Reuschel: What is the difference between a brand and a logo? Get to the event here.
- Haus des Stiftens: The brand does it – success factors for foundation and association brands.
- Stiftungsnetzwerk: “Without a brand, no charity marketing” – The tram campaign (and more) for the new kbo children’s center
- SRH Wilhelm Löhe University: There is no marketing without a brand
- Ipsen Pharma: No marketing without a (healthcare) brand
In our seminars we pass on our experience to interested participants. Active participation is an essential feature of our seminars. In the past 17 years we have had over 3,000 participants in over 250 seminars. Seminar participants welcome our extensive scripts and practical examples.
As a company you can also benefit from our experience in in-house seminars. Your advantage: Industry and target group-oriented examples turn our seminars into professional development for your employees.
Our current seminars:
- New, started in January and July 2020: Certificate course for Corporate Brand Managers. In cooperation with the BAW Munich
- Corporate Identity – Strengthening attitudes, developing a sense of shared identity
- Corporate Design – Basics and challenges in the digital age
- Brand and Branding – About product brands and corporate brands and criterias of a successful brand
- Internal Communication – Accompanying stakeholders through the change process
- Strategic Corporate Communication – From strategy to implementation
- Image and Brand for Non-Profit Organizations – big effects with small budgets
- Employee Magazine – We develop your individual employee magazine
Our in-house seminars offer clear added value. Because you can benefit from 20 years of consulting and seminar experience. The do’s and don’ts that apply to you. How to avoid mistakes. How other companies solve similar tasks.
“It’s great that there were detailed notes and not just the printed presentation. Many really good examples – one of the best lectures at the BAW to date.”
“Thank you for sending the links; I would also like to thank you very much for the great presentation. Over and over I find that events like this generate new motivation.”
“Very nice!!! He also made our course aware of what we don’t yet have in terms of knowledge. We need more top people like this.”
“Great lecture. They presented the whole management workflow clearly and vividly.”
“Great start. Great case studies. Involved everyone. Shows it’s still possible to have two-way interaction with your lecturer ;)”
“Very pleasant lecturer who managed to involve the course members into the lecture. He could really convey the idea of corporate identity.”
“Topic simply and clearly brought across. Very graphically communicated.”