OUR 7 BELIEFS
1. A strong brand does not exist without a strong brand identity.
2. For efficient marketing a brand is needed.
3. A logo is merely a symbol. A brand conveys values and attitude.
4. True values create attitude and self-confidence.
5. The brand essence takes the primary position in the client’s mind.
6. Digitization requires a clear brand strategy.
7. Brand management is based in the present with eyes on the future.
If worklife doesn’t have a vision to strive for, then there’s no motive to make an effort.
WE BRAND YOUR IDENTITY
Our values are what transform a logo into a brand. Our values characterize us as the DID team and influence our actions. They are our collective attitude that give our actions meaning and direction within the framework of our Dietrich Identity brand.
Our brand essence: TRUE VALUES
Our guiding principle: We discover with our customers what everyone needs, but very few have. True values.
Our brand value: TOGETHER
Facets: inclusive, clear, personal
Our guiding principle: Through interactive workshops and close personal exchange, we involve our clients in all steps of the brand development journey, working side-by-side so that our clients understand each step. Thus, participation becomes empowerment.
Facets: internal and external, sustainable, interdisciplinary
Our guiding principle: With our interdisciplinary team, we regard your brand holistically – from strategy and design to marketing communication. Thus, creating sustainable growth.
Our brand value: SYSTEMATIC
Facets: tried and tested methods, reliable results, to the point
Our guiding principle: On the basis of our tried and tested methods and after years of experience, our brand work is systematic. With reliable results we get to the heart of your company brand.
Our participatory approach is what makes us special. Stakeholders become participants as we proceed side-by-side.