The municipal vocational schools in Munich and the vocational schools division of the Department for Education and Sport of the City of Munich wanted to develop a strong sense of belonging for vocational training in Munich.
Result: Using the Kurze und einprägsame Kernaussage, siehe auch Clai... weiter “Together for vocational training in Munich”, topics, values, objectives and tasks for a Die Mission zielt auf die Emotion, schließlich so... weiter statement were developed in order to lay the foundation for a sense of unity.
Participants: More than 40 principals from municipal vocational schools and around 20 employees from the vocational schools division, 3 moderators
Purpose of the 2-day workshop
- Work out similarities
- Establish a common brand understanding
- Formulate specific offers from schools
- Develop content for mission statement/principles
- Use the space for exchange and networking
- Develop a sense of unity
- Group participants by topic
- Pro Aktion Café (content development in groups)
- Pro Aktion Vernissage (presenting group content)
- Group work
- Discussions in plenary
- Group cascades (working on content in groups)
- Digital Voting (Mentimeter)
Dietrich Identity was assigned to organize a 2-day association event for the Bavarian teachers’ association with the motto “Breaking out – rethinking our BLLV”.
We were tasked to provide content for the event and to contribute ideas as well as concepts. The future-workshop itself was organized by the BLLV.
Result: An exciting 2-day event with a creative and inspiring atmosphere as well as discussions without the usual formalities (motions, votes, presentations). The teachers could easily develop and communicate their own topics and needs.
Target group: Over 150 teachers, young teachers and trainee teachers.
Objectives of the future-workshop:
- Facilitate different methods, offers, locations and levels of the workshops
- Get young people (members) enthusiastic about the Association Day
- Convey the feeling “Great, I’ve never experienced anything like that.”
- Networking opportunity: Create space for the communication
- Show the members that it is time to move on from the old ways of doing things
- Create an inspiring program and thus something tangible